Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys....Today marks my 45th trip around the sun. Yay me! (and Thanks, Mom!)
My birfday wish is for us to gather for lunch at the Rib Crib this Friday.
I sure hope Ratski comes to this one...I need to know more about this marvelous sounding "sleep dentistry" he was typing about in another thread.
....Oh man....this cake is so good! mmmm

See ya then, fellas!
-B

Happy Birthday Dude!!! Especially on this 24rth anniversary of your 21rst birthday.

Hope you can work our a few of the wrinkles in the ole birthday suit.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay guys....Today marks my 45th trip around the sun. Yay me! (and Thanks, Mom!)

I sure hope Ratski comes to this one...I need to know more about this marvelous sounding "sleep dentistry" he was typing about in another thread.

See ya then, fellas!
-B

Happy Birthday Billy!!! Hope you had a good one. Sorry, I won't be able to make lunch this Friday. I am getting a full physical and will be in Duncan all day.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Billy!!! Hope you had a good one. Sorry, I won't be able to make lunch this Friday. I am getting a full physical and will be in Duncan all day.

When the doc does your prostate exam:

1. Make sure that there are not two hands on your shoulders
2. Make sure he hasn't used an ice pack on his hands
3. Tell him to use TWO fingers in case you need a second opinion.

Dave

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

See ya then, fellas!
-B
Happy birthday, Billy! I hope it was a good one, buddy!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I can feel the lurve interspersed with the comedy! And it feels goood...
I have had a good day today, thank you. Just finished enjoying a "tour of Italy" with my lady friend, my mother and my sisters. Good times...

Gonna miss ya Friday, again, Steve...good luck on your date. Tell the Doc to make you a sammich....afterward.

Alright...almost time for some more of that delicious cake!
See ya'll soon!
-B

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy birthday.

As far as prostate exam, I cheated I found me a female doctor with little fingers. Now if you talk about a colonoscopy that's a whole different matter, I hid in the house for a week before I felt clean enough to be seen in public again.....lol.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy birthday.

As far as prostate exam, I cheated I found me a female doctor with little fingers. Now if you talk about a colonoscopy that's a whole different matter, I hid in the house for a week before I felt clean enough to be seen in public again.....lol.

After my last colonoscopy, I got a note from my doc for my wife that said that my head was definitely not up there!!!

So, three big questions:

1. Who is going to be one of the lucky first 100 tomorrow morning at Academy and get your free cooler?:woohoo1:

2. Who is going to sing "Happy Birthday" to :hbd: Billy :hbd: at the Rib Crib. I wish I could, but I'll be working!!!!

3. Sorry. Deleted.

Dave

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom