Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My baby in her new (old) clothes.
memweb.newsguy.com__sanford_images_MA1woodstock.png

Nice rifle and great picture!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from Academy.

#3 They got AMMO !!!! 9mm,45 APC, .22LR and.223 are limited to box. Everything else, buy all you what. All the standard ammo caliber were available.

:blush:

yeah, I walked down the ammo aisle and it was like the doors of Heaven opened and the Angels did sing!!

You are right about the single box, but that is at a different table/section than the regular ammo. I saw .17, 22Win Mag, 357 sig, 10mm, etc in the regular ammo aisle. yahoo.

And my sweet, lovable wife was with me and said "do you want me to get you a cart?".
"uh, yeah!!"

at the "limit one box" table, they give you the ammo there and then you go to the check out.

So........I'm not saying......but it would be pretty easy to have one guy hand you your three boxes and then get three more. The cashiers don't care.

It was just nice to see all that ammo on the shelves. Damn.

Maybe this will allow WM to restock.

I hope so.

I was really surprised with the .357Sig. It was cheaper than WM, when they have it.

Dave

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sanford; Your baby looks beautiful.

I have mine setup with 3 stocks, the standard walnut stock, a Vietnam variant camouflage fiberglass stock, and the Marine E3 machine gun stock. I usually change mine out for what I need. I have this M1A setup national match, I worked the trigger group to pull clean on a two stage trigger.

Do you have the original cleaning kit for the butt stock? I have a few extras.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sanford; Your baby looks beautiful.

I have mine setup with 3 stocks, the standard walnut stock, a Vietnam variant camouflage fiberglass stock, and the Marine E3 machine gun stock. I usually change mine out for what I need. I have this M1A setup national match, I worked the trigger group to pull clean on a two stage trigger.

Do you have the original cleaning kit for the butt stock? I have a few extras.

Very nice setup, have to love those E3 stocks on an NM setup! Mine came in black polymer and I'd been on the lookout for wood, ran across this one at the show in Duncan a couple of weeks ago. I managed to pick up the essentials of a cleaning kit (rod, brushes, multitool, oiler) a while back but haven't happened across any grease pots.

I may want to pick your brain about that trigger job one day.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice setup, have to love those E3 stocks on an NM setup! Mine came in black polymer and I'd been on the lookout for wood, ran across this one at the show in Duncan a couple of weeks ago. I managed to pick up the essentials of a cleaning kit (rod, brushes, multitool, oiler) a while back but haven't happened across any grease pots.

I may want to pick your brain about that trigger job one day.

Sanford, I can hook you up with a couple of the grease pots. Remind me and I will bring you a few at the next FGST lunch.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, boys and girls, listen up and listen up closely.

I just got in a shipment of FACTORY S&W M&P15-22 mags.
These are New In the Package.
I will be putting these on the general lists in a little while, but wanted to offer you guys first "shot".
And a cheap price.

If you have one of these guns you know how hard these are to find and how expensive they can get.

For my "fat guys" peeps. Have I got a deal for you.

$20.00 a pop.

We can meet up or (easiest) you can swing by my office.
There is a chance I will be able to make the lunch this Friday. If so, I can bring 'em.

Shoot me an email or IM.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom