Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of deference for MightyMouse who sounds like he won't be able to make a Lonestar lunch and get back in time, how about Burgess Grill?

Its close to him and quick.

Perfect segue for me here. Thanks Mugsy.

Here is my last meal at Burgess a few weeks back. chicken hoagie. I have 'em leave the onions off (and I think green peppers). Most people think of Burgers and Burgess, but their chicken hoagie and philly cheese steak samich are good too.

i41.tinypic.com_2nlsti.jpg

Dave

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here is my last meal at Burgess a few weeks back. chicken hoagie. I have 'em leave the onions off (and I think green peppers). Most people think of Burgers and Burgess, but their chicken hoagie and philly cheese steak samich are good too.

Dave

That looks pretty darn good!

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dave

That does look good - think I've made it through all their different variations of burger, may be time to branch out!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also had a great time today! Was even made an offer that I couldn't refuse...

Really looking forward to shooting tomorrow. :D

You guys that are going....Wanna hit Leo's afterward & grab a nibble?

Latest posts

Top Bottom