Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, dang it, Reggie! The Fat Guys just ain't the same without ya!

Spoke with our buddy and one of the original Lawton Fat guys, Ratski, today and he brought it to my attention that Fridays are rather difficult for him to make it to lunch with us. And that just plain sucks. He said that Wednesday was better for him, but Wednesday is awful for me. So...Let's have a little input from you guys and see if another day would work better for all concerned. Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I actually look forward to hangin' out with y'all each week and would like to meet new people as the chapter grows. (I don't get out much...haha)

I'm good for most Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays.

What say ye?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thursdays or Fridays work for me, Monday is usually very bad and any other day is hit or miss. BUT - I am at the mercy of my boss' schedule and I've already missed two lunches after scheduling them on our office calendar as "out of office".

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the possibilities. One of my big obstacles is my "bosses". They don't always run 100% to schedule, plus Thursdays and Fridays we work straight thru lunch.

However, I'm going to try to get there this Friday.

Maybe when the IHOP opens next door......

Dave

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay...well, looks like Friday is still the day and 11:30 is still the time and Hong Kong Buffet still sucks. Glad we got that settled. :D

See you guys at Los Tres on 61st & Cache tomorrow!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I had every intention of getting there.

Let's just say that someone needed some serious TLC at the office. I was supposed to be finishing up before 11:30. Case went till well after 12.

Sorry guys.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom