Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good burgers, can get them with grilled onions if you like those. Daily specials if you don't want a burger, basically good home-cooking kinda stuff.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about Jak's Cafe on Fort Sill Blvd (next to Uncle Sam's Guns)?

It's certainly better than Hong Kong. :D

I ate there on their opening day and wasn't too crazy about it...Maybe they've ironed out the wrinkles since then. I would be willing to give 'em another shot. The proximity to the gun store is cool, too. We could do a quick "after lunch group shop" maybe.

I'll try to be there. Work has been pretty rough this "short" week...I'll tell ya, it just doesn't seem to pay off taking a holiday anymore. :(

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, FGST dudes--parking at Jak's is kinda tight on Ft. Sill Blvd, but there is plenty of parking around back. Jak's is between Lincoln (to the north) and Taft (to the south). Just turn off Ft. Sill Blvd onto to Taft and go around behind the building to park if you can't find a place out front. There is an entrance to the cafe from the rear so you don't have to walk all the way around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom