Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I have been out of touch lately, Wife had to go into surgery and taken several chemo therapies. I spent this evening at ER in Southwestern. Karma had a major seizure, she collapsed against her computer desk and sustained lacerations across her right eye, bridge of her nose, and mouth. Before I could get her pulled back and held her on the floor, to prevent any more damage to her computer desk. (all the first aid training and certification came in handy.) It has been a busy few weeks.

ton of 8mm, I don't have that much maybe 3k rounds mostly for my K98K, but most of it is on non disintegrating links for a MG42. I also have about 1k rounds of 8mm dual tracer rounds, Just in case I get my hands on an old German 88, and need the 1300 meter dual trace to mark my range. It may not be a ton but enough to fight off Zombies for a few hours.

I will try and make lunch but cant promise anything, seems lately I have to travel with my medics bag close at hand. If I had morphine syrette's in the bag I would probably use it on myself....lol

Sorry to hear about all the problems you have had lately. I will keep Diane and Karma in my prayers. I have to take my wife to the doctor in OKC today, so I won't make the lunch today. Ya'll have fun and eat something for me.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to both you guys. I hope Karma's okay, and I'll keep praying for your wife. Steve, I hope everything's okay on your end. I was just kidding about "tons" of 8mm Mauser. I could get by with a couple of hundred rounds. Hope to see some of y'all at Burgess Grille.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I wouldn't normally do this, but I need some edjumacashun on something.

Federal 7.62 x 51. Bulk pack (500). New production. Brass cased.
$370.00
Deal or No deal?

Dave

If you didn't satisfy your .308 yen, Midsouth Shooters has Federal Lake City XM80C 7.62x51 on sale and in stock (as of this time) for $13.94/bx of 20 (.65 a round), probably still a good deal after shipping.

Link: http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00129XM80C

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't able to make it today. Karma was admitted last night and is undergoing tests. Which means I am the designated babysitter today for her children.

Hmm .308 that's one caliber I need to buy for shooting ammo. That might explain the layer of dust on my M1A and FAL.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lunch Wheel of Destiny has landed on the west side Pizza Hut.
What say you fat guys?

Pizza Hut sounds good to me. Hopefully nothing comes up to keep me away this time.

I wont be able to make it this week, I have a 1400 meeting in Muskogee. If I get done in time I will go check out the USS Batfish.

Sorry you can't make it Don. Take some pics of the Batfish if you can please.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pizza Hut is OK but I only have a 50-50 chance (and trending down) of making it today.
Hopefully I will see you there, if not, enjoy lunch and I'll see you next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom