Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, 50 rounds is hardly worth thinking about!

Seriously. I know I have some 8mm around, just not sure if it is Mauser.
Is Mauser something like 8 x 57?

Dave
Yeah, it is sometimes called 8 x 57 mm, sometimes 7.92 x 57 mm, and Yugoslav surplus ammo is labeled 7.9 mm Mauser. It's all the same stuff.

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I have been out of touch lately, Wife had to go into surgery and taken several chemo therapies. I spent this evening at ER in Southwestern. Karma had a major seizure, she collapsed against her computer desk and sustained lacerations across her right eye, bridge of her nose, and mouth. Before I could get her pulled back and held her on the floor, to prevent any more damage to her computer desk. (all the first aid training and certification came in handy.) It has been a busy few weeks.

ton of 8mm, I don't have that much maybe 3k rounds mostly for my K98K, but most of it is on non disintegrating links for a MG42. I also have about 1k rounds of 8mm dual tracer rounds, Just in case I get my hands on an old German 88, and need the 1300 meter dual trace to mark my range. It may not be a ton but enough to fight off Zombies for a few hours.

I will try and make lunch but cant promise anything, seems lately I have to travel with my medics bag close at hand. If I had morphine syrette's in the bag I would probably use it on myself....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom