Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys enjoy yourself. I'll be shucking teeth at the Great Plains Colosseum all day Friday and Saturday as part of the Free Dental Clinic the ODA is sponsoring.

If it is anything like the previous ones, I'm sure I won't be getting much time to go to lunch. We are hoping to get 1500 patients during the two days.

If you guys know anyone in need of fillings, cleanings, extractions, let them know about it. Lines start forming Thursday afternoon. No conditions. Absolutely free. No Insurance needed. No money needed. No eligibility requirements.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys enjoy yourself. I'll be shucking teeth at the Great Plains Colosseum all day Friday and Saturday as part of the Free Dental Clinic the ODA is sponsoring.

If it is anything like the previous ones, I'm sure I won't be getting much time to go to lunch. We are hoping to get 1500 patients during the two days.

If you guys know anyone in need of fillings, cleanings, extractions, let them know about it. Lines start forming Thursday afternoon. No conditions. Absolutely free. No Insurance needed. No money needed. No eligibility requirements.

Dave

Dang nice of you to volunteer your time like that Dave.

I won't be able to make the lunch either this week.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Steve, Dave....that is mighty "BIG" of you! Get it? nyuck nyuck nyuck....:igetit:

Seriously, 'tis truly magnanimous of you sir. :patriot:

Alright, on to the subject of eats... I'm all about some Team Billy! :thumb:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ratski - you do us all proud (and put me to shame).
I'll buy you lunch next FGST lunch we are at together.

I can't make it tomorrow - sorry but y'all enjoy

Hey for the next, next time can we consider the White Buffalo diner in the mall?
Ate there this week and it was pretty good diner food

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ratski - you do us all proud (and put me to shame).
I'll buy you lunch next FGST lunch we are at together.

I can't make it tomorrow - sorry but y'all enjoy

Hey for the next, next time can we consider the White Buffalo diner in the mall?
Ate there this week and it was pretty good diner food

A couple of the fatties can go only so far during their lunch and make it back to work on time.
The White Buffalo does sound good though, and it reminds me of a Ted Nugent song.
How does Luigi's sound this time?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of the fatties can go only so far during their lunch and make it back to work on time.
The White Buffalo does sound good though, and it reminds me of a Ted Nugent song.
How does Luigi's sound this time?
Luigi's sounds good to me. I'm one of those who can't get too far from the old grindstone [sigh].

Latest posts

Top Bottom