Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a effort to boost participation at the LFGST lunches, myself and two other Directors-General of the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team franchise have extended an invitation to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders to perform at our next luncheon--in the nude. As the DCC are used to performing in front of large audiences, we urge all fat guys to attend. We don't want to measure up short in the eyes of the DCC.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a effort to boost participation at the LFGST lunches, myself and two other Directors-General of the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team franchise have extended an invitation to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders to perform at our next luncheon--in the nude. As the DCC are used to performing in front of large audiences, we urge all fat guys to attend. We don't want to measure up short in the eyes of the DCC.

measure up short

Hmmmm, sounds Freudian to me.

DAve

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If my wife finds out the DCC are coming to lunch, she will make sure I don't! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom