Lcr .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
druryj said:
Scowling at the whole silly notion...next thing ya know, the boy will wanna be a dang lawyer too. Oh perish the thought!

I'm not giving up the 642, just adding to the collection! You have been the one harping that I need a .22 pistola.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not giving up the 642, just adding to the collection! You have been the one harping that I need a .22 pistola.

Oh yeah, you're right; true. Good idea; go get one and I'll help you shoot the crap out of it. I just hope it don't have too much recoil and make me skeered.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not meaning to start an argument, but the purpose of the lcr in .22 eludes me.

I have the .38 and like it. Target ammo is easy to shoot and reloads are cheap enough for lots of practice.

Don't get me wrong....I believe if you want one you should have it and I am not criticizing you in the least. I just have a hard time figuring it out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not meaning to start an argument, but the purpose of the lcr in .22 eludes me.

I have the .38 and like it. Target ammo is easy to shoot and reloads are cheap enough for lots of practice.

Don't get me wrong....I believe if you want one you should have it and I am not criticizing you in the least. I just have a hard time figuring it out.

Uh...cause you can buy a whole big old box of like 500 boolits for less than $20 and just plink away for the sheer fun of it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom