ldp4570

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsbpd509

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just completed an excellent transaction with Ldp4570. I enjoyed meeting him, and though brief, enjoyed our quick visit. Ldp4570 suprised me with additional items, simply out of the goodness of his heart. He seems to be a gentleman, and an all around great guy. I would do business with him again, without reservation, and at anytime.

Thank you very much.

:soldiers:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must apologize to the two above listed gentlemen, as I could not find them in the feedback thread, so to both of you, I posted for both of you as another thread here starting with KUDO's to two fine Gentlemen!!!

Leighton

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made a trade today with ldp4570. This was our second meeting and every bit as good as the first. Leighton is a gentleman in every sense of the word. I look forward to future transactions with him. Expect the best from him and you will not be disappointed. Aces all the way!

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a very pleasant ftf transaction. Item was just as described. Leighton is a true credit to the forum. Sure appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom