ldp4570

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Words can not describe how spectacular ldp4570 is.

Not only did he deliver an awesome item to me, his wife even helped me with a gift for my wife and daughter.

He even threw in a free gift, just because! :ooh2:

Yessir! They just don't get much better than Leighton! :thumb:

:thanku: :thumbup3: :thanku: :thumbup3: :thanku: :thumbup3: :thanku: :thumbup3:

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a very nice FTF with Leighton yesterday. He is easy to deal with and very pleasant to visit with. Thanks again!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just a great FTF with Leighton tonight. He met me "almost" halfway....I think I had slightly shorter drive.....He was Early and the weapons were just as described. He is a super nice guy and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Leighton if you get down to Chickasha any time soon look me up and I'll buy you dinner somewhere! You are good to go sir.

Mike

OkieShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great deal with Leighton today. Firearms were as advertised and had a short but good visit. Hope to one day get to have a longer one. I was the one in a hurry or otherwise would have been longer. Upstanding man and would deal with confidence. Leighton you ever want to come down and shoot in the backyard I was telling you about let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom