LE trade in 320’s for $349

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i would pass on these, if they worked great they would not be surplused out, the military has problems with them and plenty of reviews online ,most not favorable as to reliability,, Honest Outlaw on u tube does great and honest reviews and he doesnt recommend a 320 either..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
i would pass on these, if they worked great they would not be surplused out, the military has problems with them and plenty of reviews online ,most not favorable as to reliability,, Honest Outlaw on u tube does great and honest reviews and he doesnt recommend a 320 either..

Where are you getting your info lol? Also, I'm not sure if you're new to guns, or what but LE surplus has nothing to do with performance.

Suffice bore axis, he had no issues with it. He's done several P320 reviews btw.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Another problem is with their Trigger module. If there is a malfunction requiring service, you MUST return it to SIG vs local gunsmith attention. The moderator on radio show “ Lock & Load “ claimed the military & civilian models having above normal rate of malfunction, especially a locked up trigger.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
See his update on damage missed, also highlighted on original video, top right on screen.
“ Update on Damage Missed SIG P320 1K Rds 13 minutes “

You're trying too hard lol. Basically cosmetic damage and did not affect reliability. Keep trying.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Another problem is with their Trigger module. If there is a malfunction requiring service, you MUST return it to SIG vs local gunsmith attention. The moderator on radio show “ Lock & Load “ claimed the military & civilian models having above normal rate of malfunction, especially a locked up trigger.

Fudds gonna fuddlore.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It’s a forum, I don’t have any agendas. Just passing on information like everyone else . I added your guy’s follow up video to Your own post. Couldn’t care less what people think of SIG. We’re all big boys here.
No Worries, All Cool here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom