Left Handed 22 Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking around for a left handed 22 pistol for my daughter. So far the only one that seems to be left hand friendly is the Walther P22, but I've heard alot of negative comments about the P22.

Anyone know of other left hand friendly 22 pistols?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cz85 w/ kadet kit? mag release and ejection port would be on the right, but the other controls would be ambi

Beretta 87 Cheetah
Beretta U22 Neos

Calico M110

all that I know of off the top of my head

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking around for a left handed 22 pistol for my daughter. So far the only one that seems to be left hand friendly is the Walther P22, but I've heard alot of negative comments about the P22.

Anyone know of other left hand friendly 22 pistols?

im lefty too and i was always told to "suk it up and be a man" but that probably wont work for a girl....:( i havent heard nothing but good things about walther, but iv never owned one...

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a lefty and have a P22 with a gazillion rounds thru it. It is a fine plinker and I've split playing cards from 7-10 yrds with it fairly regularly. Just make sure you get the slotted mags and check the trigger bar ears aren't sharp and your good to go.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im lefty too and i was always told to "suk it up and be a man" but that probably wont work for a girl....:( i havent heard nothing but good things about walther, but iv never owned one...

Well she's right handed but left eyed and no suck it up wont work for her. LOL. Going to have a hard enough time just getting past her requirement that the gun is "cute" :uhh:

I thought about teaching her to shoot right handed with a pistol and use her left eye to aim, but figured it would cause confusion when we get to shotguns and rifles.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a lefty and have a P22 with a gazillion rounds thru it. It is a fine plinker and I've split playing cards from 7-10 yrds with it fairly regularly. Just make sure you get the slotted mags and check the trigger bar ears aren't sharp and your good to go.

hmmmm I may have to rethink the Walther then. I've just heard they are picky and some of the slides have cracked. Of course I'm also comparing it to my Buckmark..... I wish they made those for lefties.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hmmmm I may have to rethink the Walther then. I've just heard they are picky and some of the slides have cracked. Of course I'm also comparing it to my Buckmark..... I wish they made those for lefties.

You also may want to look into getting a S&W model 17 to get her started. She'll get past the "its got to be pretty" part after she see's how accurate it can be.

You might also look in www.gunbroker.com for the Beretta 87T. Full target gun, with ambi controls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom