Les Paul guitar purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in my local pawn this afternoon when this lady came in with an older Les Paul guitar in the original case.Very nice condition with mother of pearl inlay on the frets and trimmed in what looked like ivory.Pawn shop bought it for 10.00 I couldn't believe it.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always, always, always, check the neck and the back of the headstock of a used Les Paul. They have a tendency to crack if not handled with care!!!!

What model of Les Paul.....what color....what condition would you rate it??

Have you plugged it in and actually played it?? All the electronics good?? Action and tune-o-matic set up correctly??

Hold the guitar with the pickups facing the ceiling, put the bottom(where the strap goes) edge up to your face and look down at the fretted part of the neck.
Its not twisted or warped??

If what you say is correct...her badluck became your goodluck...PICTURES would be very nice!!!

If its the real deal....all you need is a stack of Marshalls and you too will be soon playing like Slash, Pete Townsend, and Billy Gibbons!!!

Ooooopps...I thought you bought it from the lady!!! Sorry!!
Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom