Let's Do this right!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Penis you too.....I will be headed to Osage County tonight

Going off the grid til Sunday night...

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE TO EVERYONE..............

Cant wait to hear the stories

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for the well wishes.same to every one else.we are loaded up and ready.i have my good luck charm with me...my wife. she's two for two on bucks but sat out last year. so, she's ready to go.if all goes well we'll be posting pics of her and her deer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started for me today with the bow, but in the morning the guns come out. I hunt next to another persons property, and noticed where he has his feeder now in relationship to one of my stands. Just showed up today. I would be directly in line if he shot something from his stand that was under the feeder. I called the land owner and he said he would get this corrected. I'll hunt another stand untill this gets taken care of. Be safe out there!

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone have a great hunt and please shoot a doe! well unless ol' mosshead walks out in front of ya! had 7 in the yard this evening coming home but the good buck was not with them. Have to help the landowner I hunt on in the morning with some trees but after that I'm hittin' the woods for some good relaxing and who knows might shoot a deer :D be safe, shoot a doe, be good to the landowners, and have a wonderful hunt fella's! Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom