Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokeasswhiteboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some new pieces in today :D:D

ai40.tinypic.com_2hfjrlu.jpg

ai43.tinypic.com_dbr51l.jpg

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you leave people and their backwards bipods alone already?

Where's the fun in that? If they do it for a reason then that's cool but if they do it so it fits in their safe better then I'm gonna make fun!

could be. ive seen people mount both ways. dunno which way is "right" but ive heard people say with the way theyre mounted like on mine. if you push the gun they can fold. then another guy had an argument to mount them that way so i dunno.

btw this is my first scoped rifle and first with a scope. thats just the way i bought it. have even shot it. all ive done is put the scope in the mount.

Folding forward is the "right" way. You don't want to pre-load your bipod and have it fold up on you. That is a great looking rifle. I never knew Colt even made one with such a heavy barrel. Now get out and shoot it already!

M_Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's the fun in that? If they do it for a reason then that's cool but if they do it so it fits in their safe better then I'm gonna make fun!

Folding forward is the "right" way. You don't want to pre-load your bipod and have it fold up on you. That is a great looking rifle. I never knew Colt even made one with such a heavy barrel. Now get out and shoot it already!

thats cool appreciate the info.

btw this is my first scoped rifle and first with a bipod.

^what i meant to say earlier instead of typing scope twice.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are two of my favorite pets. The AR-10T has really impressed me in the six months that I’ve owned it. The National Match trigger in it spoiled me and I ended up replacing the National Match trigger in my Bushmaster Varminter with a Jard 2 lb single stage trigger. Now that is a sweet little trigger. If any of you ever decided to put one in give me a call or drop me a email. I’ve got a bit of info to help make the job installing it somewhat easier.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I'll keep my Money, my Freedom & my Guns, You can Keep the "Change".

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't swear to it that the de-resonators work perfectly on all guns but there are times that I've found them to improve the groups on a couple of my guns. I got suckered into getting them and by golly I'm going to use them. The idea seems pretty good and the probably do help but I've not really expermented enough to say for shure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom