Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstevens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks AresV. I didn't think a fighting rifle today would be up to par with out an optic, weapon light, and buis. Most guys over seas have alot mort than that on them....anpeq-2, pencil flair adapters, anpvs-14, ect..ect

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks AresV. I didn't think a fighting rifle today would be up to par with out an optic, weapon light, and buis. Most guys over seas have alot mort than that on them....anpeq-2, pencil flair adapters, anpvs-14, ect..ect

Sorry.. Geesh.. Just thought for a shorty, it looked pretty crowded. Still kinda cool looking, and I am not a big fan of tacti-cool AR's, but yours looks pretty neat to me.

But you gotta admit, a bottle opener could come in handy in the right situation! :)

ranger216

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was bored today, so I replaced the socket head bolts on my DD Lite 7.0 with button head bolts. Cleans it up nicely I think.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_DSCF1549.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_DSCF1551.jpg

Now that looks good, i guess im off to the hardware store, gee thanks alot.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry.. Geesh.. Just thought for a shorty, it looked pretty crowded. Still kinda cool looking, and I am not a big fan of tacti-cool AR's, but yours looks pretty neat to me.

But you gotta admit, a bottle opener could come in handy in the right situation! :)

Anything looks crowded on a 7-9" rail system, especially with the shorter POF rails.

I wouldn't call having a light, optic, and a set of BUIS "tacti-cool", I'd call it essential on anything you plan on using to defend yourself or others with. Try shooting at night or even in low light with standard iron sights and no light or very little ambient light - you'll quickly discover the shortcomings of a rifle without an optic and a weapon mounted light.

Now if all you do with an AR is punch holes in paper or shoot prairie dogs, then there's not really any reason to have those items on that particular rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom