Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, darling. Seriously...come shoot anyways. I know you got nice toys! You can use any of my stuff if you need any.

I've been thinking about it. I really don't like shooting handguns. I really suck. I'd go to the practical rifle matches if they were closer. I used to do pretty good with my 9mm carbine and my iron sights over there.

I might come out and watch if I get bored this weekend. I have no idea how a 3 gun match even works.

Oh and to answer your question, if I decide I need an optic, it will be an Aimpoint T-1 on a Larue LT660.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe Pinto's plan is to go to a monthly practical rifle match at Arcadia, though we shot 3-gun in Dec. and this month.

Josh A. has been putting a monthly rifle match on at USSA as well on the 4th Sunday. A bunch of us drive up for that and you should definitely tag along. Hasn't been confirmed for this month yet.

They are both a lot of fun. You may see if you could shoot that 9 against the rimfire guys, though, since you may have trouble with a 12" flasher target at 300 yards. Or hell...you and Rusty could have your own division!

Latest posts

Top Bottom