Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My eyes have gotten progressively worse as I have grown older, especially at night. Those darn little peep sights are tough on an old fart. The Laser keeps me in about a 3 to 4 inch group at 35-50 yards. I didn't buy it to have pin-point accuracy, I bought to be able get me on target/ back on target quicker.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really did not mean anything in a bad way, I was just curious because I had not seen that particular laser before, and just by looking it is not hard to mistake it as a flashlight.

You're ruining a perfectly good BS session here Chubbs. Me and Been were having a good old fashion "joke around". Cheers brother.

338LAPUA

my ar22 cmmg/larue/spikes/magpul

farm6.staticflickr.com_5279_7045433809_8ee63732ae.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My regular ammo is supersonic out of my rifle but subsonic out of my pistol. There's almost no difference between the regular velocity and subsonic velocity out of my pistol. Big difference out of the rifle but subsonics aren't as reliable as the standard velocity due to the weaker round not pushing the bolt far enough back fast enough. I'm going to see if I can fix that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom