Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally am a member of the AR club! This is my first personally owned AR. Much thanks to Josh-L for helping me get it.

I am very pleased! :D

I am very jealous.

My upper should be coming tomorrow, it's a stag. Perhaps a noveske, colt, or lmt is in my future for my 2nd black rifle.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! It was hard to part with my G34 and Dan Wesson, but losing them was worth it for this new addition.

I will have to wait a while for my funds to recover, but eventually I would like to add a DD Omega with a vertical grip and some kind of tac light. I want to get a few PMags as well.

Eventually, I will probably add some kind of optic on it. I don't plan on getting optics any time soon. I'll have to get the money and then decide whether to go Acog, M4S, T-1, or 1-4x scope.

Mags and ammo (and a sling) are my first priorities. Maybe a two stage trigger after a while.

First I gotta finish "perfecting" my G19, and then I can focus on the N4.

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! It was hard to part with my G34 and Dan Wesson, but losing them was worth it for this new addition.

I will have to wait a while for my funds to recover, but eventually I would like to add a DD Omega with a vertical grip and some kind of tac light. I want to get a few PMags as well.

Eventually, I will probably add some kind of optic on it. I don't plan on getting optics any time soon. I'll have to get the money and then decide whether to go Acog, M4S, T-1, or 1-4x scope.

Mags and ammo (and a sling) are my first priorities. Maybe a two stage trigger after a while.

First I gotta finish "perfecting" my G19, and then I can focus on the N4.

Very nice! Looks like Josh took care of you.

factorywolf

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did you say AR or AK?

ai88.photobucket.com_albums_k162_sfdude_P1010119.jpg

I already like this guy!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom