Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brandon,

If you ever want to trade that 20" barrel for a 16" Bushmaster dissipator barrel, I'd swap you. Your hand guards would go right on it. Just putting that out there.

If you want one, Dave, now would be the time to buy one from PSA. Kinda long shipping wait but the quality is pretty decent. Just broke the 1500 round mark with the only malfunction being a weak DPMS action spring forcing me to use the forward assist to close fully close the bolt.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DD M4V5 with Magpul UBR stock, Aimpoint T-1 on Larue Mount, Magpul MOE+ grip, MBUS, and VLTOR offset light mount with Surefire light.
[Broken External Image]

Now that is nice! How do you like the UBR? About once a year I convince myself I want one and everytime I find it just too heavy. I does seem to balance better but I think it just makes the whole thing too heavy.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bushmaster AR, KAC quad rail forend, Surefire flashlight with pressure switch, Hogue pistol grip, EOTECH Holographic sight, MAB backup iron sight, Magpul mags, and a quick release sling that I modified into a single point sling. I have lots of other accessories that aren't on it right now.

IMAG0233.jpg
IMAG0232.jpg