Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My first AR build, and first image postings to the forum.

Nice simple build for a first AR. What barrel did you use?

If you didn't edit the SN to be what it is in the pic, you might edit it out and repost the picture. Many (myself included) think it's unwise to have them visible in pictures posted online.

okmods

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up on the serial number. I've edited my post with new images.

The barrel is an FN Manufacturing 18 inch chrome-lined, 1/7 twist rate, chambered in 5.56 NATO.
The forearm is a YHM-5009-TJ

I bought it as part of a complete upper from PK Firearms back in February. Not on their website now, but viewable via web archive here: FN 18 inch Rifle-length - Gov't Profile - YHM 5009 TJ

Nice simple build for a first AR. What barrel did you use?

If you didn't edit the SN to be what it is in the pic, you might edit it out and repost the picture. Many (myself included) think it's unwise to have them visible in pictures posted online.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I considered that exact upper when I built mine. But I ran across a deal on a 18" rifle gas CMMG SPR contour complete upper that I couldn't pass on. Saved me about $100.

How does it shoot?