Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks good! How are you liking it?

I love the Knights rifle. Love everything about it. But not enough to baby it. I'm going to shoot the **** out of it and I'm going to save up for some formal training too. I was in the market for a real premium blaster and almost got a new Afghan but the price of outsourced milspec parts from a "premium" manufacturer kinda steered me away from it. Sweet barrel it has...but the credit should go to PACNOR not Noveske. For less dough I decided to get a a Knights Stoner Rifle. Proprietary bolt, gas tube length, etc.. but they are made to last 3X's as long as milspec **** so I figured it's a better investment. I wanted my money to go as far as it could and I really feel like I made the right choice. Not knocking other brands, they are all just tools.. This is just my opinion.

Don't you have one as well? How's it shooting?

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i61.photobucket.com_albums_h75_htownfister_Mobile_20Uploads_20140530_173908_zpsbzjptbip.jpg

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WP_001501.jpgWP_001500.jpg
thought i would throw this one up here until i paint the reciever. its one i built in 5.45x39, and i'll have to paint the slidefire as well.
so suck it beaches jealous much ? LOL oh and we don't hide baby in a bag. LOL