Let's see all the Target/Sniper bolt-actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a bad thing to have a wife that can make some good grub. :D We're excited for you guys to come over one of these days.

I got my Harris S-BRM today. This thing is sick. Should have picked one up years ago.

Browning A-Bolt Medallion 25WSSM. Bought it a few years ago when Bass Pro had a huge sale on the Browning WSSMs. The field model was 499 (regularly like 799 or so) and they brought the wrong rifle up from the back. They opened the box and I was like that's the wrong one, an obviously more expensive one. Didn't think they were on sale like the base model so I had him go ahead and ring it up. It was 50 dollars higher! I couldn't pay fast enough for this bad boy, hehe. Better looking glossy bluing and a glossy looking stock with finer looking wood, plus receiver engraving. I was excited that I could afford such a rifle. I love a pretty rifle. :D

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_8a7b9ea0.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That is a beautiful rifle!

I almost bought a Browning .243 for my first, but like a fool, I listened to my dad (not anything against him, he just has no interest in, or knowledge of, guns at all), and bought the iron sighted base Remington 700 adl in .270. I hated it.

He didn't like the idea of having to buy a scope at the time. (it was my money)

Come to find out later, he thinks spending $400 on any gun is too much. My parents freaked when I spent $650 on a pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom