Let's see all the Target/Sniper bolt-actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy came up to me at the range and said, "Man that's a pretty fancy .22". He didn't notice the can at first. LOL

That's awesome. When Jared and I go we usually get some oohs and aahs with the cans if anyone else is around.

T5A has a butt hook as well, and same flat bottom to ride the bags as the T4A.

Yeah, my TRG has a butt hook as well. I don't really mind it, but I like the smooth angled bottom to adjust it with the bag.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice looking rifle indeed!!!! Glad you finally got your can from the Major. How did the new one shoot? Did you have much POI shift when shooting suppressed?

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man. On the .308 .4 Mil higher than unsuppressed, straight up. We'll see perhaps this evening with the 6.5x47L with a 25" barrel. Although it is a heavier taper so might negate any weight on the end of the barrel effects. The Rocksett has setup on the mount for that so it's ready for some testing. Definitely by tomorrow morning at the latest. Best group to date for the 6.5 is .172 5 shots at 100. I've never done that before - EVER! I can keep the groups under .53" at 100 pretty regularly. The same load has held under 1.56-175" at 200yds for 5 shots. Might need a hair more tuning, then onto a couple of 10 shot groups and be done with groups and go bang some more steel.

Should have another Manner's stock coming in by Monday-ish for another barreled action that's been sitting in the safe for several months waiting for a stock. That's going to be a fun one with the can. Really need to do careful load work on this one before mounting the can.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a nice POI shift to remember between suppressed and unsuppressed. Sounds like you are getting to enjoy some suppressed bolt rifle goodness. Definitely looks like you been busy on the getting some nice rifles front. I got a new toy coming in tomorrow. I will post some pictures up when I get it in and mounted.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beginnings of a 6.5 Swede build!

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_84deec1a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom