Life is waaaaaay too short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have this forum in my browser no crap 24/7 so when I have time I log in and refresh and BAM shtf Lurker got slapped with a ban then someone decided to call him out then Lurker is the only one punished? I think that's wrong.
But that's not my issue.
The issue is when someone gets called out then the thread gets locked or deleted... come down off your flipping high horse and talk about it and let everyone else have a turn. Don't lock and delete a thread because you got caught with your pants down.
I have met GREAT people on here but all of the bull getting thrown around is INSANE, and thirdly for someone to be gone so long then come back and go ape crap baffles me, deployment sure I get it. Busy. OK but a post real fast shouldn't be an issue. But over a year and nothing?! With all do respect to all involved, you have chosen your mods poorly my friend. Poorly......that is all.

From my sniper hide

Sounds pretty good.

One problem any board that allows political talk is no matter how correct something is or how nice you try to say it someone will e offended. Obama's plan thread is a good example. IF politics are allowed to be discussed they should be allowed to be discussed. If it hurts someone's feelings that some statistics might paint some in a bad light I am not sure what to do, especially if you are refuting something someone else said.

Prime example is the who concept about illegal immigrants coming to America. An argument people make is that the land was stolen from the Indians. This is correct, but pointing out the country probably would not be what is if the settlers never came get people's panties waded. Saying Mexicans are not breaking into countries south of them might offend some but the truth is th truth. One member pointed out "everyone wants to come to white countries". Well I have not heard of people wanting to go in drove to be citizens of most African nations. Many Africans want to go to European countries. There are many factors of imperialism and so forth. That does not change the end result.

It comes down to putting big boy pants on. If one person is allowed to say "OUr nation is better as it becomes more diverse" as an opinion then someone should be able to point out differences in today and then. They might not be politically correct but are we really wanting to discuss the issue? If not

1 just make the about guns or politics directly about guns
2, rule with an iron fist ( Got Obama)
3, Set clear rules with some examples. For example you don want the fact mentioned that for whatever reason blacks commit more capita crimes then it should be a rule not to say it.

Just a thought. We should all be big boys and girls and able to handle that if not we have even more problems as a nation than I thought at the more pc we get my opinion (and probably most here agree) the worse we get.

According to Sheldon Cooper, a Clowder of cats is correct and we all know hollywood geniuses are never wrong.

Clowder of cats sounds like some soup they would eat in a place where they eat cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom