List with dates and times of shoots in Tulsa area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course you are welcome to spectate, just bring eye and ear protection.
Basically East BA, straight down 71st.
[Broken External Image]

So can I come out to spectate and meet some folks at oil capital this weekend? If so where is it? Once again I'm new to shooting here in OK and have no clue where anything really is except Red Castle where I did my CCW and Tulsa Firearms. If someone would actually like to meet up with me so I don't feel like such a tool standing around by myself that would be great.

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the map and quick response. I guess I'll see you saturday. Just look for the guy with all the tattoos and a maxpedition bag hanging off his back. What time does the match start?

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed your post, sign in starts @ 9am, walk through @ 9:30am, and shooting starts @ 10:00am. That's the plan anyway :D
Hopefully the rain stays away.

Thanks for the map and quick response. I guess I'll see you saturday. Just look for the guy with all the tattoos and a maxpedition bag hanging off his back. What time does the match start?

Pawnee Video

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody have the contact information for the Ponca City match?

....Found it it's

PONCA CITY RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB - OK05
Contact Info
Douglas Stover
Ponca City, OK 74604-4022
Home: (580) 762-1527
Work: (580) 761-5444
Email: [email protected]
if anyone else needs it :)

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This might not be the correct place so please let me know. For the 2 gun match at Oil Capital what is the expected round count for both rifle and pistol?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This might not be the correct place so please let me know. For the 2 gun match at Oil Capital what is the expected round count for both rifle and pistol?

I haven't been to the match in a few months but it was approximately 20 pistol and 80 rifle. They usually shoot 5 stages. Two of the stages utilize the pistol. I always brought 100 rifle and a box of 50 for the pistol just in case I had to reshoot a stage.

You should come and shoot the 3 gun this Saturday with us at OKC Gun Club. It's gonna be a great match!

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I beleive Oil Capitals Steel Challenge will be moving to Sundays after this weekend. That should free up Pro Am and Steel Challenge in the same weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom