Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do have crews riding during the day throughout the week. So they show them from time to time while editing the other live footage that is now actually aired a few minutes later. They previously showed a dead guy in an episode. After that they started having a tape delay.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so just strolled into living room.. First episode of Live Rescue is on. I catch end of conversationx. Guy in ambulance talking about his cock ring and his junk hurting. Then to panel that says penile injuries are very common. I said Oh Snap!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so just strolled into living room.. First episode of Live Rescue is on. I catch end of conversationx. Guy in ambulance talking about his cock ring and his junk hurting. Then to panel that says penile injuries are very common. I said Oh Snap!

They showed that on live pd this weekend.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t like the live rescue

It may take a while to find the right chemistry. If you see the two original panel guys on Live PD before Stix and Tom they had the charisma of a rock and a potato. We need Ashley to wear some of Dan's tiny tight sweaters and maybe it will be more appealing to see the panel. Lord knows he shouldn't be wearing them.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may take a while to find the right chemistry. If you see the two original panel guys on Live PD before Stix and Tom they had the charisma of a rock and a potato. We need Ashley to wear some of Dan's tiny tight sweaters and maybe it will be more appealing to see the panel. Lord knows he shouldn't be wearing them.
LMFAO!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom