Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was going to be driving around in Ok doing something wrong or not I would dam sure have my seat belt on ( I always wear mine anyway)

It is very surprising to know that in many cases when people (mostly guys) get arrested for some crime, a minor thing like not using a seat belt gets them stopped and then the LEO finds out they have dope, are drunk, or have some kind of warrant out on them.

Oh, and a very high percentage of them are driving with a suspended license. Thus, every time I see a vehicle where a woman is driving and the guy is in the passenger seat, I seem to wonder if their license is suspended.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received numerous seat belt tickets in OK from the time it was introduced. Finally my wife told me stop paying stupid tax. My attitude was the insurance companies shouldn't be able to get the government to do their bidding. I pay for my car, my insurance and my taxes to drive on the street. If I want to fly through my window, and smash my body on the pavement I paid for so be it. I realize that is the libertarian mindset taken to far. I have wore my seat belt for probably 15 years now. It cut down my interaction with LEOs by about 99.9 percent.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received numerous seat belt tickets in OK from the time it was introduced. Finally my wife told me stop paying stupid tax. My attitude was the insurance companies shouldn't be able to get the government to do their bidding. I pay for my car, my insurance and my taxes to drive on the street. If I want to fly through my window, and smash my body on the pavement I paid for so be it. I realize that is the libertarian mindset taken to far. I have wore my seat belt for probably 15 years now. It cut down my interaction with LEOs by about 99.9 percent.

What also helps is having dark windows. This year I didn't see any OHP out doing their annual revenue generation fundraiser stuff. I'm assuming that they had more important things to do, being it was flooding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom