London under attack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting for comment by the Mayor of London............(Yes.I know)

Reading a report that in one of the attacks...unarmed police ran away leaving citizens to throw chairs at the terrorists.

Open season on infidels it appears.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First response police were carrying batons!!! Extremists are doing the best they can to show the snowflakes that they are out of their minds! They keep this steady attack going on civilians a whole lot of folks are going to start screaming for the right to protect themselves. Pretty apparent that the Police are ill equipped and under staffed to deal with this ****. Just wonder how many more civilians are going to have to pay the price for waiting for the world leadership to pull their heads out of their ass and realize the extremists don't care how they kill you!!
Police with batons!! WTH

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Responders shot and stopped the attackers within 8 minutes, according to reports.

I imagine if you compare it to mass attacks in the US, it won't be very different.

The problem here isn't British first responder capabilities. It's much deeper right?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My God, will they ever decide to pick up a weapon and defend themselves? I like PM May on some things but it doesn't look like they are willing yet to see the crux of the problem.

New international agreements should be introduced to regulate the internet in the light of the London Bridge terror attack, Theresa May has said.

The Prime Minister said introducing new rules for cyberspace would “deprive the extremists of their safe spaces online” and that technology firms were not currently doing enough.

The Prime Minister made the comments outside Downing Street on Sunday morning in the aftermath of the van and knife attack that saw seven people killed and dozens injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

More regulation isn't going to solve this. Killing is all those faukers know, when are they ever going to comprehend this?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Responders shot and stopped the attackers within 8 minutes, according to reports.

I imagine if you compare it to mass attacks in the US, it won't be very different.

The problem here isn't British first responder capabilities. It's much deeper right?

Yeah, it's all the Muslims they let in.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Not bashing what the police did or how fast they responded! What I heard was the first police on the scene only had batons!! Maybe if they had guns instead of sticks the injury/casualty stats would have been lower.
No police officer should be without a gun if they are supposed to deal with these kind of issues.

And the issues are definitely deeper. But when I first heard about this the fact that the first police on scene had sticks just stuck in my head as a WTH moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom