London under attack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time and again we are reminded that ones nationality has very little to do with wether or not you belong to the nation!

If you follow the ideology of terrorists, you should simply have your citizenship revoked and promptly hang!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a child born in America to immigrant parents is not American?

Interesting theory.

Legally, yes. That anchor baby provision needs to be removed from the Constitution.

They shouldn't have been allowed in, in the first place. Then this wouldn't have happened.

Islam is incompatible.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
In the US, many unarmed security and emergency personnel are the first on the scene. It's no different.

You see no difference between security guards/EMT's and police?? I do, it is different.
Security guards deal with general mischief and property protection and call the police when **** gets out of hand, EMT's are there to treat the injured . Police are there to deal with the threat and being armed with a stick in today's world is just ridiculous.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He was also a Muslim. A religion incompatible with Western Civilization.
I usually stay out of this type stuff, but I must state my feelings on this. The average Joe Muslim is a peaceful, family man. Practices his religion in a peaceful way and is very devout with regard to prayer times, holidays, fasting and such. "Radicalized" Muslims are a different case all together and are a virus that developed through hate and loathing towards anything they believe is better off/more well though of then them. As we know, the Muslim faith is the fastest growing faith in the world, the faith is not assimilating society as a whole, and demographics in certain regions allow for the "Radical" element of any group to recruit heavily based on many things, least of all the promise of eternal life for the Martyr. The religion is not the issue, the "Radical" element is the issue. The spread of violence can be attributed to the spread of the Violent culture of the "Radical" sect, the Idolatry of this sect by persons of low esteem and or easily molded minds. Embrace the Muslim religion as true believers of God, reject the "Radical" sect as terrorists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom