• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for 10mm brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Interested if you have a quantity of small primer or large primer brass in 10mm.
At this time, I'm more interested in small primer as my stash of primers is heavy in that size.
If not, I'll consider large primer brass.
Let me know what you have.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That's a great price for new brass, but I'm looking for 100-200. It going to be my bear gun and not a volume shooter, so once it gets broken in which it has, just need some range brass for some trigger time before going into the woods.
Shot close to 100 yesterday at the range with some 180 grain blue bullets for break-in along with some factory.
Never changed positions in front of the plate rack, but could only recover around 85. How those things can disappear in the gravel is beyond me.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
That's a great price for new brass, but I'm looking for 100-200. It going to be my bear gun and not a volume shooter, so once it gets broken in which it has, just need some range brass for some trigger time before going into the woods.
Shot close to 100 yesterday at the range with some 180 grain blue bullets for break-in along with some factory.
Never changed positions in front of the plate rack, but could only recover around 85. How those things can disappear in the gravel is beyond me.
It's even worse when you are trying to find that 5 pieces of brass to check for pressure signs.......

Those pieces of brass and gun parts that make it into the black hole, I could retire on just mine alone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom