Looking for a holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Beretta .380 (84FS) and have not carried it because I have not been able to find a suitable holster for it. I would like a molded, OWB holster for it. I used to have a leather IWB and it was just not comfortable due to the size of the gun.

Through my searching, it appears most companies don't make holsters specific to the 84FS, just the Beretta 92.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's carry gun is not common and holsters hard to find. She called Looper in OKC and they said bring it by. So we did and returned about an hour later to pick up a kydex appendix holster she likes very much.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Mitch Rosen. Nice holsters and mag pouches. Turn around time is not bad. I thing my last order took 5-6 weeks. I always place my Rosen orders by phone. Might also try High Noon. They're also nice holsters but wait time is longer. High Noon also makes some nice belts at a decent price.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good holster as well , if anyone has any recommendations. Looking for IWB holster for Sig P238. For work I would like one that I can tuck a shirt in and still conceal.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good holster as well , if anyone has any recommendations. Looking for IWB holster for Sig P238. For work I would like one that I can tuck a shirt in and still conceal.

Comp-tac, M-tac, Crossbreed, Don Hume PCCH. oh that one is not tuckable, a good holster though
Galco Summer Comfort, may be called something else now, lots of custom's out there.... ;) ...Good Luck

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beretta Nano
Beretta 92FS
Beretta 84/85, Cheetah
Beretta Cougar,8000,8400 3.6"
Beretta PX4 Storm 4" full size (all calibers)
Beretta PX4 Storm 3" sub compact
Beretta Stampede (same as Colt SAA)

This one is in stock..... http://store.dmbullardleather.com/catalog/product/8acf8b253d0b45139a38c6a8ebcd94e6

store_dmbullardleather_com_TinyMCE_thumbnail_ashx_3c36a0afc298770b84bd9592765083f7._.jpg

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I am not sure if he make s a thumb snap for his holsters, you would have to call or email. I do see a hammer guard in one of his pics, so he might, but that is just me guessing.

dmbullardleather.com_image_33797721_scaled_263x288.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom