Looking for a new pocket knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Yall, I am looking for a new good pocket knife. I don't want to spend more than $100 on it. I usually carry a Gerber or Kershaw. But Gerber's quality seems to have gone to hell. all of the new ones that I have handled feel really cheaply made. Kershaw just doesn't have anything new that I like. So I want to know yalls opinion on what is a good folding pocket knife. I normally beat the hell out of mine. so it needs to be something that will hold up to what I put them through. but needs to cost less than $100.

What do yall suggest?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For under $100 I would definitely check out CRKT.
I've had an M16-13Z for almost 8 years now and it's still in my pocket quite often because it takes the beatings I lash out. (prybar, chisel, screwdriver, and occasionally I'll cut something with it)

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Leatherman Juice Xe6 for a while and I loved the hell out of that thing. I haven't seen it in a while though; I'm beginning to think I lost it :(

Seriously, you will never go back to having "just a knife." I don't need a metal file often, but the few times I have, I was REALLY glad to have one in my pocket.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are by no means the best but the ones i have had served me well, plus im a broke college kid lol.

I am currently carrying a SOG Flash II that I picked up at lowes for right around $50. I have also been happy with the Kershaw Ken Onion Series. If I had the coin to spend a little more on a knife though I think it would have to be a benchmade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom