Looking for a pistol around Muskogee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillClimber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working down at Muskogee and looking for a place to get pistol for the wife for Christmas. Not really familiar with the area as far as gun shops. Looking for a s&w airweight for her purse.

Thanks in advance

HC

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont know about Muskogee, but if you can get over to Tahlequah, check out Williams Shooting Supply. dont know what they have in stock, but its a great little shop.

HillClimber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I am not familiar with the area at all I normally always go to the city. Just trying to get her one bought while I am down here so she doesn't know.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only gun dealers I know of in Muskogee are U.S. Pawn on S. York st. (a couple blocks north of the bowling alley) and Mike's Outdoor's (way overpriced archery, fishing, and guns/accessories; also on York st. U.S. Pawn probably won't have one but you never know. Mikes outdoors is more known for overpriced 'new' Taurus' that look like they've been beat to hell.

The closest from there that I can recommend from experience is RJ Gun Sales in BA (2125 West Concord Circle, Broken Arrow, OK 74012). I'd call before you go here though ((918) 251-0862). He is in and out all the time but probably has what you need.

Also, Sportsworld always has a good selection of airweights (41st and Sheridan) but its a little further drive. But almost guaranteed to have what you want.

Stay away from Tulsa Firearms.

OU Gunner

Marksman
Reaction score
I am new here so if I am wrong I am sorry (I was going to say shoot me but...that is not a good idea on this site) but, shouldn't this be in the pistol forum no in the general topics? Just curious

Latest posts

Top Bottom