Looking for C-Products (orange follower) .223 AR mags in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are black aluminum with an orange or red follower. I bought some at a gun show a while back and would like to get some more but haven't been able to find any. I'm looking for you guys that make the rounds to the gun shops around Tulsa to let me know if you've seen such a thing anywhere.

Thanks!

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty good on magazines now, but can always use more!. I'm happy with the ones from PSA and they're down to about $6-7 each now. I paid $8 each for the ones at the gun show and would probably pay that for just about any others I ran across locally but I know that often people have more than that in them. I found a few at Wannemacher but everyone wanted like $15 for them. I'm not sure I always understand the pricing on things.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The CPD mags you speak of, I usually get from CDNN. They are awesome! That follower and spring are the best I ever saw. I bought 20 of their stainless version. I replaced the spring and followers with a CMMG stainless wound spring/follower kit. This made my version of an HK 416 mag. Excellent!
The CPD springs and followers were used to rebuild GI mags. Now I have 40 excellent mags!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom