Looking for lost S&W 19-3 .357

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this in the classifieds, but feel in is important enough to me that it can classify as a topic in the handgun section as well. It is not a general gun I am looking for, but a very specific gun, and need your help.

Many years ago, in a fit of stupidity (and financial desperation), I sold the service revolver my father gave me that he carried as a LEO. I have been looking for this gun for over 10 years now hence this post. It is a Smith and Wesson 19-3, blue, serial number beginning with 4K986XX. I am willing to pay top dollar to get this gun back so please, keep your eyes peeled. I actually sold it at a pawn shop and have been to just about every pawn shop and gun show in Oklahoma looking for this gun. Thanks
Don

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine how you feel. I just bought a S&W 19-5, 357 from my dad. He was not a LEO but just cause it was his I wanted it.
Good Luck on your search.

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the barrel length?
I'm always on the look out for nice S&W's and will keep my eyes open for this one. Also, you might try a similar request on the S&W Forum; 99% of the folks there are very helpful and has numerous members from Oklahoma, maybe someone will be able to put on it's trail.

I sure hope you are able to locate it; preserving and treasuring family heirlooms is a great thing, even if it's only Grandma's favorite sewing thimble, let alone your Fathers service revolver.

Good luck in your quest!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was the barrel length?
I'm always on the look out for nice S&W's and will keep my eyes open for this one. Also, you might try a similar request on the S&W Forum; 99% of the folks there are very helpful and has numerous members from Oklahoma, maybe someone will be able to put on it's trail.

I sure hope you are able to locate it; preserving and treasuring family heirlooms is a great thing, even if it's only Grandma's favorite sewing thimble, let alone your Fathers service revolver.

Good luck in your quest!

2nd that try on the s&W forum