Looking for some Bourbon....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

It's not for sale

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The short answer is you gotta check the for sale sections of enthusiast forums. Can't get t in state and practically can't out of state either.

The long answer is that Pappy is a wheated bourbon so I don't care for it anyway. :D

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're looking for an American Whiskey or Bourbon, contact my buddy Jason. He has a great website on Bourbon and Whiskey(American).........the guy knows his stuff!!!

Sour Mash Manifesto........send him an email. He has been busy the last year and it make take a few days for him to respond but brother........he knows his Bourbon and Whiskey!!!

http://sourmashmanifesto.com/the-author/

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're just looking for a good bourbon or whiskey...........nothing fancy but very good taste may I suggest George Dickel#12, and Evan Williams Single Barrel. For the price, value, and taste I have found these as my "go to" drink.

Evan Williams Single Barrel has always been great each year. Some other brands of single barrels vary year after year....hot one year, smooth the next, weak in flavor the next....but so far NOT Evan Willams Single Barrel......it remains true to flavor and content.

dsc04664.jpg

George Dickel #12.........any time, any occasion, and great with cigars.
thebollard.com_wp_content_blogs.dir_104_files_2009_10_cocktails_oct_09.gif

Cheers.........:sunbath:

Last edited:

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're looking for an American Whiskey or Bourbon, contact my buddy Jason. He has a great website on Bourbon and Whiskey(American).........the guy knows his stuff!!!

Sour Mash Manifesto........send him an email. He has been busy the last year and it make take a few days for him to respond but brother........he knows his Bourbon and Whiskey!!!

http://sourmashmanifesto.com/the-author/

Thanks for pointing us towards the Sour Mash Manifesto website, lots of great information there and I like the rating system. Well worth spending time on this site!

Jwclark21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeffersons is tough to beat an usually readily available andrsnsm is right about sellers 12 year also. SAMs on 63 has several half gallons right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all three info. I will still keep looking for some Pappy when I go out of state for the next few weekends. But for time being i am going to look for some W.L. Weller 12 year form what i read it is made in the same distillery (Buffalo Trace) using the exact same recipe as the Pappy. It's the same whisky with a slightly different aging process and a different bottle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom