Looking for the Unicorns locally...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanerbanner10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking for the unicorns of the reloading world locally or possibly at an online store that may have all 3 of what I am looking for. I've seen maybe 2 but not all 3. I don't really want to order from 2-3 different stores but will if that's what it comes to.

Things I need:
1) Berger 140 Match Hybrids (500 ct.) (.264)
2) H4350 or RL-17 - I'd prefer about a pound of each for the moment to do some load testing and then up to 8lbs.
3) CCI BR2's or Fed. 210M's (1000 ct.)

If anyone knows where I can get any of this near Tulsa, OK please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking for the unicorns of the reloading world locally or possibly at an online store that may have all 3 of what I am looking for. I've seen maybe 2 but not all 3. I don't really want to order from 2-3 different stores but will if that's what it comes to.

Things I need:
1) Berger 140 Match Hybrids (500 ct.) (.264)
2) H4350 or RL-17 - I'd prefer about a pound of each for the moment to do some load testing and then up to 8lbs.
3) CCI BR2's or Fed. 210M's (1000 ct.)

If anyone knows where I can get any of this near Tulsa, OK please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

I feel like this should be a sticky. Jerry's Reloading. 51st and Mingo area. Best selection of powder, bullets, supplies, etc in town IMHO. You will pay more for it, being a store front (compared to online), but you pay no shipping (although I guess we could argue the cost of their shipping being rolled into prices, whatever). You also get to take it home right now, and they always been friendly and helpful to me.

Last time I was in there I bought some Fed 205M primers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom