Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1229895_10152213756687796_1320697114_n.jpg

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Syrian leader broke silence today in a interview with a Russian station basically slapping Obama in the mouth just like Putin did. He stated the only reason he has agreed to this is because it was a request of their close ally Russia, not because of American military presence. And also the only way he will do this is if we stop all threats of military action & his government will start submitting data on its chemical weapons stockpile a month after signing the convention banning such weapons. But none of it would even start until Washington abandons the military options completely. Basically asking for a guarantee we & none of our allies will strike Syria.

Now it's Obama's move again. In the face of already looking weak, how does this administration save further face on the international scene with Putin & Assad basically slapping him in the face now? I have never seen a American President talked to like this by other leaders in the face of military action. This further reinforces what I heard in another interview from the G20 talking about Western power being a thing of the past & no other world leader ever bowing to an American President ever again. We are seeing the beginning of them standing up to us as a country now.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, the longer it drags on, the worse POTUS looks. Even his own party is railing against him now. At first I thought the Red Line was a bad idea. But the way this is going - if it can drag on like Jimmy Carter's Iran debacle, maybe the Repubilcans can win back the White House.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the longer it drags on, the worse POTUS looks. Even his own party is railing against him now. At first I thought the Red Line was a bad idea. But the way this is going - if it can drag on like Jimmy Carter's Iran debacle, maybe the Repubilcans can win back the White House.

LOL, That or Assad & Putin are plotting just trying to buy time to better prepare for large scale military actions. All the while dragging Obama through the mud politically & making him look even weaker internationally. It would not surprise me if Assad shot Obama the finger on this deal once he realizes Obama has no intentions of backing off the strikes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom