Hilary's reaction to the massacre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been browsing the news networks all morning. The angst and outright BS lies that is coming from the MSM outlets is frightening.
Then I go to FOX, and they interview 4 legislators in congress that have introduced gun control legislation in congress in years past.
Each one was asked if there was ANY way to prevent what happened in Las Vegas. To a person, they said there was NO way to prevent what happened, and in the next breath said we need stiffer background checks and more gun safety laws to prevent this from happening again.
WTF???? If there is nothing that could be done to prevent this, how in the hell can any new legislation stop anything like this without complete confiscation??
Yet those same idiots never think about chicago with over 4000 murders. A city without even one gun store and strict gun control laws.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been browsing the news networks all morning. The angst and outright BS lies that is coming from the MSM outlets is frightening.
Then I go to FOX, and they interview 4 legislators in congress that have introduced gun control legislation in congress in years past.
Each one was asked if there was ANY way to prevent what happened in Las Vegas. To a person, they said there was NO way to prevent what happened, and in the next breath said we need stiffer background checks and more gun safety laws to prevent this from happening again.
WTF???? If there is nothing that could be done to prevent this, how in the hell can any new legislation stop anything like this without complete confiscation??
Yet those same idiots never think about chicago with over 4000 murders. A city without even one gun store and strict gun control laws.
Oh, they think about Chicago alright - they just keep hoping that their constituent's don't.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hillary-gun.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom