Looper Leather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good leather holster and/or belt I recommend that you try Looper Leather.
I have had most if their holsters and and have their gunbelt. But recently needed a thinner IWB for my SP101 and didn't have time to wait. So I ran to H&H and tried the first j-frame holster that caught my eye. The "Best Tuckin' Holster" was first one I saw. Paid for it, went to work and tried it on.......

WOW.

I will not buy anything else for a tuckable IWB. This thing rocks.
A+ to Looper.

I work right down the road from Looper Leather and have been in the shop before.
They have great customer service and great products. And I won't ever have to ship a holster to another state and wait 6 weeks + for any type of repair. :)

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked one up for my G23, we will see how it goes. been waiting for a used crossbreed on here for it but no such luck. the price is pretty good when compared to other tuckables out there.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear one with my EDC - love it. Far superior to other holsters I've purchased in that price range. I just wish Looper sold holsters locally in Tusla, not just crummy 'ol OKC.;)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, GED. But, I just love checking them out in person before I make a purchase. Besides, on the web, I can't delight in the intoxicating bouquet of leather and cordite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom