Even a cheap whore gets a turn..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does that even work?
Similar to my beretta AL390. There’s a tail on the end of the bolt carrier. Rather than having a regular buffer tube, the fight lite SCR has a buffer tube that comes out at an angle. Notice how the bolt tail and the grip and how are similar. I was trying to find an internal diagram, but it’s early and my google-fu isn’t warmed up. Otherwise it’s a regular AR. Normal URG, with the exception of the bolt carrier.

IMG_3462.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same. The wood stocked, full length floating rail models really tickle my pickle.
There was a thread some time back and I posted a picture of the wood one like you mentioned. RickN hates the AR platform and likes rifles with wood socks. That one came to my mind and I posted it. It is pretty sharp. A bit to expensive in my opinion. Who knows, one these days I may add one to my collection

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I can see how one may like the grip angle and even the ergonomics of a california compliant AR 15 depending on the model. It would yield a more traditional line of site and shouldering. I have no problem with that at all. What I do have a problem with is a gov't or state entity dictating what I may or may not buy when it comes to a firearm. Remember the 1994 AWB? Many small 10 rd Compact and sub compact semi autos came out of that simply because gun manufacturers found they could shrink the size of the firearm. For those who like the Sig P365, Springfield Hellcat, Glock 43 and others these are a direct descendant to the changes that occurred between 1994 and 2004. Yes, it was wrong to dictate Magazine capacity, but some good occurred as a result. The anti-gunners will not make the same mistake again, so vote accordingly and make your voices heard.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
🤔🤔🤔 I don't know what that means ... 😳
Very first IP address on arpanet, the prototype for the Internet. Was designed to survive nodes being nuked and to pass data around the sudden holes in the network.

IOW, he called you "old." Nuke him 'til he glows! Or maybe just don't make him any cookies...

OK. I'll stop stirring now. Sure I will. :scream:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very first IP address on arpanet, the prototype for the Internet. Was designed to survive nodes being nuked and to pass data around the sudden holes in the network.

IOW, he called you "old." Nuke him 'til he glows! Or maybe just don't make him any cookies...

OK. I'll stop stirring now. Sure I will. :scream:

But I AM old ... 😭😭😭😭

Latest posts

Top Bottom