• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Love seat or recliner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry for your loss. I’m sending my deepest condolences.

Beat me to it. Grumpy wouldn't give up his recliner for NUTHIN'. Hell he spends more time sleeping in it these days than he does in bed. 🤔🤔🤔 I thought my psych professor was nuts when she said men marry their mothers and women marry their dads. Goofball ... I ask you, who does that kind of stupid ****??!?!? 🤷🤷🤷

She was not wrong.🤦🤦

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Actually, it was my wifey that "loaned" it without my input. Insult to injury, I even had to lug it out of my house, take it to them and lug it into their house and set it back up for them.

They did make one consolation, it is my recliner when I'm there so I do have visiting rights.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Actually, it was my wifey that "loaned" it without my input. Insult to injury, I even had to lug it out of my house, take it to them and lug it into their house and set it back up for them.

They did make one consolation, it is my recliner when I'm there so I do have visiting rights.

😲😲😲Man ... I'd be in divorce court right now if I did that! You are a GOOD MAN! 😉😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom