• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Does anyone have a very used even expired child car seat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My daughter and her hubby are going to present us with a grandchild in a few months and I'm trying to get ready for their arrival.
:woohoo1:

Does anyone have an expired or well-used and abused child's car seat that they want to unload? I want to buy a cheap child car seat I can turn in for a 20 percent off discount for a new $450 seat at Target.

Please PM me or answer in this thread.

I have already been saving wood scraps for building blocks, and I have worked out a measurement system for Lincoln Logs to cut them in bulk. I have acquired my old rusty (used to be red) pull wagon, and my "Sandy" which was mine and then my son's and daughter's rocking horse. I have my old tool bench and Erector Set for the later years. I even have a few plastic models we can enjoy together if they want to.

Sandy

sandy side.jpg

1682392713374.png

1682392736525.png

Start the kiddo off right with some well worn and loved toys that won't break.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
is this your first?
You could say that but it wouldn't be true. I have two grandkids in Pennsylvania. One graduated high school and one is a senior. I never got to see them except for an hour or two then they were gone again. All they got from me was money and love from far away.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My daughter and her hubby are going to present us with a grandchild in a few months and I'm trying to get ready for their arrival.
:woohoo1:

Does anyone have an expired or well-used and abused child's car seat that they want to unload? I want to buy a cheap child car seat I can turn in for a 20 percent off discount for a new $450 seat at Target.

Please PM me or answer in this thread.

I have already been saving wood scraps for building blocks, and I have worked out a measurement system for Lincoln Logs to cut them in bulk. I have acquired my old rusty (used to be red) pull wagon, and my "Sandy" which was mine and then my son's and daughter's rocking horse. I have my old tool bench and Erector Set for the later years. I even have a few plastic models we can enjoy together if they want to.

Sandy

View attachment 370629

View attachment 370633

View attachment 370634

Start the kiddo off right with some well worn and loved toys that won't break.
I can get you one for free as well as a stroller. I dont think its used and abused at all, kids grow out of car seats as fast as cloths.

Latest posts

Top Bottom