LSU Walks Off the Floor Before National Anthem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think any type of disrespect during the national anthem wins you a one way ticket to Siberia. Hell, lieutenant Dan lost both his legs, but he still loved and believed in America. Love it or leave it! :patriot:

lieutenant-dan-from-forrest-gump-v0-ryouhrkcmnwa1.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snowflakes.

***** and piss and moan about leftist snowflakes and most of you are no different.

Outraged to be outraged. Definition of snowflakes. I'd be willing to bet none of you even watched the game. ***** about something you have knowledge of, and STFU about things you don't. Chuckleheads.

Plenty of reasons to not like Kim Mulkey and her ****** attitude, race baiting team.This ain't one of them.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snowflakes.

***** and piss and moan about leftist snowflakes and most of you are no different.

Outraged to be outraged. Definition of snowflakes. I'd be willing to bet none of you even watched the game. ***** about something you have knowledge of, and STFU about things you don't. Chuckleheads.

Plenty of reasons to not like Kim Mulkey and her ****** attitude, race baiting team.This ain't one of them.
She was a piece of work when i covered her in the mid 2000s and she has only gotten worse. But it's very laughable that anyone would call her anything close to woke because of this.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was a piece of work when i covered her in the mid 2000s and she has only gotten worse. But it's very laughable that anyone would call her anything close to woke because of this.

I can't stand that b itch.

Her attitude was always bad, but her in your face BS over the Briles rapey rape case and resulting scandal was just over the top. No matter how much you think you despise her, it's not enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom