LSU Walks Off the Floor Before National Anthem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't stand that b itch.

Her attitude was always bad, but her in your face BS over the Briles rapey rape case and resulting scandal was just over the top. No matter how much you think you despise her, it's not enough.
Hell, I don't even know who she is.

I guess I should be outraged?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand that b itch.

Her attitude was always bad, but her in your face BS over the Briles rapey rape case and resulting scandal was just over the top. No matter how much you think you despise her, it's not enough.
people here will come around to her once they realize she didn't try to help Griner when she was arrested in Russia and that she doesn't care for her gay players.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, I don't even know who she is.

I guess I should be outraged?

She defended the rape culture and coverup orchestrated by Briles at Baylor. What happened at Baylor is indefensible.

I believe her statement went along the lines of "if you hear someone say something bad about Baylor you should punch them in the face, because that's what I'm going to do". That's not verbatim but you get the gist, and she said it on a mike before the start of a girls basketball game or a pep rally or something.

That's just one thing, big, but just one thing. She's a bad human being. Good basketball coach. Piss poor excuse for a human.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She defended the rape culture and coverup orchestrated by Briles at Baylor. What happened at Baylor is indefensible.

I believe her statement went along the lines of "if you hear someone say something bad about Baylor you should punch them in the face, because that's what I'm going to do". That's not verbatim but you get the gist, and she said it on a mike before the start of a girls basketball game or a pep rally or something.

That's just one thing, big, but just one thing. She's a bad human being. Good basketball coach. Piss poor excuse for a human.
Ah. I don't watch sports but I'm not surprised by this. Just scanning headlines it seems the sports world doesn't really represent the cream of the crop of good citizens.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah. I don't watch sports but I'm not surprised by this. Just scanning headlines it seems the sports world doesn't really represent the cream of the crop of good citizens.

Just like everyone else in every other walk in life, some are good some are bad. Seems like we always hear more about the bad than we do the good.

A fine example of the good is what the girl at Iowa and her coach and teammates have been able to accomplish this year. She's so good at being good the bad have started to throw shade at her for being so good.

Should be a good final four in the chick bracket this year. I don't normally watch chick ball, but this year has been an exception. Good stuff this year.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just like everyone else in every other walk in life, some are good some are bad. Seems like we always hear more about the bad than we do the good.

A fine example of the good is what the girl at Iowa and her coach and teammates have been able to accomplish this year. She's so good at being good the bad have started to throw shade at her for being so good.

Should be a good final four in the chick bracket this year. I don't normally watch chick ball, but this year has been an exception. Good stuff this year.
Yeah I've heard about her, sounds phenomenal.. Didn't know jealous losers were being jealous losers - but they always are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom