LWRC vs ADM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with ADM, never heard of them before you mentioned it here to be honest. On the other hand I have an DI LWRC and I absolutely love it. Other than maybe a new trigger I wouldn't change a thing. Not sure if that helps you or not, but it's all I've got.
It absolutely does! Thank you! I've only got experience with LWRCs piston stuff. Good to hear. I believe that's what I'm going to go with.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what people's current thoughts on ADM are
I've had a lot of experience with their mounts in previous programs. While they're ok, they couldn't make the cut, but they do listen and made a lot of improvements.

They probably have a good rifle and I wouldn't turn down a free or reduced cost one, but IDK if I would buy one. WRT UIC, there's not much you can Universally Improve upon in a gas gun. It's pretty much been done by everyone else and since the UIC moniker is their thing, it's gimmicky.
Sounds great but I'd like to see a legit shoot out with all the high dollar ARs and see who comes out on top.

Last edited:

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a lot of experience with their mount in previous programs. While they're ok, they couldn't make the cut, but they do listen and made a lot of improvements.

They probably have a good rifle and I wouldn't turn down a free or reduced cost one, but IDK if I would buy one. WRT UIC, there's not much you can Universally Improve upon in gas gun. It's pretty much been done by everyone else and since the UIC moniker is their thing, it's gimmicky.
Sounds great but I'd like to see a legit shoot out with all the high dollar ARs and see who comes out on top.
I'd love to see a head to head between LMT, KAC, LWRC, PWS, DD, etc. I've never seen one.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Which youtube platform would you recommend to do such an adventure? We might, as a group, contact them to propose such.
I have no idea...I stopped maintaining SA on you tube operators a long time ago. I only watch random videos that are at the top of the list for the subject I'm searching. IDK if any of them would be objective and I'd think you'd have to use several people and have events that matter...doing 20-30 mag dumps proves that it gets really F-ing hot and that pretty much it.
Y'all might have better SA on who would be a good candidate.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea...I stopped maintaining SA on you tube operators a long time ago. I only watch random videos that are at the top of the list for the subject I'm searching. IDK if any of them would be objective and I'd think you'd have to use several people and have events that matter...doing 20-30 mag dumps proves that it gets really F-ing hot and that pretty much it.
Especially with titles like this.

AR-15 Fired Full Auto Untill It Catches On Fire​

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Garand Thumb, Iraqveteran8888, and MAC are good. Garand Thumb is one of the only ones I watch anymore. And yeah, I'm not signing up for that. Lol. I can't afford to do that. Just finding all the guns would be a pain right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom