M&P 45 Rant....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Letter from a Die-Hard Glock man:

Purchased an 4.5'' M&P45 in FDE, Ambi-Safety & stippled the grip, I must say that this is my favorite pony in the stable at the moment. I like the hi-poweresque front bevel, good balance, light recoil & exchangeable backstraps i'm just head over heels. Half the price of the HK, half the girth of the G21. The XDM 45 is a nice pistol as well, but I like that mine was made in the states.

Buy one.

You won't regret it.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Letter from a Die-Hard Glock man:

Purchased an 4.5'' M&P45 in FDE, Ambi-Safety & stippled the grip, I must say that this is my favorite pony in the stable at the moment. I like the hi-poweresque front bevel, good balance, light recoil & exchangeable backstraps i'm just head over heels. Half the price of the HK, half the girth of the G21. The XDM 45 is a nice pistol as well, but I like that mine was made in the states.

Buy one.

You won't regret it.

ummmm..... wouldn't this be a rave? :anyone:

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noun 1. rant - a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion

dem state schewls lernt me goed

Did dem state schewls teach you to pick & choose to serve your purpose as well?

The definition you chose is waaaaay down toward the bottom:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rant

from the same page, but higher up:

rant (rnt)
v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v.intr.
To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.
v.tr.
To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.
n.
1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: "The vast majority [of teenagers logged onto the Internet] did not encounter recipes for pipe bombs or deranged rants about white supremacy" (Daniel Okrent).
3. Chiefly British Wild or uproarious merriment.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rave
rave (rv)
v. raved, rav·ing, raves
v.intr.
1. To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
2. To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
3. To speak or write with wild enthusiasm: Critics raved about the new play.
4. To attend a rave.

Anyway, glad you like your new pistol.
S&W makes a fine product.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an M&P .45 for awhile that I'd gotten on a trade. It shot just fine. My only problem with it is I was looking for a high capacity .45 to compliment my Kimber. The M&P holds 10 rounds, but I have extended mags for my Kimber that holds 10 rounds. I bought the 14 round extended mag, but it looked like a cordless drill with the battery sticking out the bottom of it. I've got a G21, but would like to check out the XD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom